Your Dream Laboratory is Here
APHI laboratory provides diagnostic services for patients and samples referred from other health facilities including:
• Bacteriological tests: Culture and Drug Susceptibility Tests (DST), TB Culture and Sensitivity, Gene Xpert and TB Line Probe Assay( first and second line)
• Parasitology diagnosis: Leishmania Culture and Microscopy
• Clinical Chemistry test: LFT. RFT, Lipid profile, Thyroid Function test,
• Haematology: CD4 count, and Complete Blood Cell Count (CBC).
• Virology diagnosis: Measles and Rubella Diagnosis, VL and EID for HIV.
Public Health Emergency
Health Research Services
Health research refers to the many types of scientific investigations that aim to test ideas, answer questions, improve treatment options and increase knowledge about human health.